McMurphys in Rochester should have the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMurphys in Rochester should have the game

Spoke with Mick at McMurphys here in Rochester and he assures me he could get the game. They showed the SDSU win over the bison last year.

So, anyone in Rochester who is interested should stop by McMurphys. Not sure if I'll be able to sneak out of the hospital so make sure someone brings the satellite coordinates.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: McMurphys in Rochester should have the game

Well, I'm heading to McMurphy's in hopes they can get the game. They had last years satellite feed vs NDSU so I am confident they can get this one. I may be the only guy there watching SDSU and thats fine with me.

Go Jacks!!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Any chance the Texas State game will be televised at McMurphys?

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

McMurphy's is the only local place with a KU satellite. They have analogue alone no digital which was the hitch for the Montana game. It will all depend on what Texas St. does to televise their games.

Comment

Working...
        X