20-17 8 secs remaining UC Davis ahead

Re: UC Davis vs stanford

Davis wins 20-17 over stanford, wow

Comment

Congrats to Davis, tremondous win.

Comment

Cal Davis beats Stanford, Cal Poly rolls over Montana State, NDSU blows out Weber State, and SDSU gives the #4 team in the nation all they can handle. Wow, nice weekend for the Great West!

Comment

im planning on going to the UC Davis game in sf, i wasnt going to get tickets in advance. do you think one will have to or can we just buy when we get to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
            Cal Davis beats Stanford, Cal Poly rolls over Montana State, NDSU blows out Weber State, and SDSU gives the #4 team in the nation all they can handle.   Wow, nice weekend for the Great West!
            I was thinking the same thing this morning.  Are there I-AA conference power rankings this early in the season?  If so, you gotta think the GWFC is in the top four.  

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit
              im planning on going to the UC Davis game in sf, i wasnt going to get tickets in advance.  do you think one will have to or can we just buy when we get to the game?  
              I think there will be tickets available at the gate but not too many. My understanding is that all seats are GA. I have mine and my hotel room is reserved. I plan to be at the stadium early for tailgating and look forward to seeing as many Jacks fans as possible.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Unbelievable that they beat SU. Gosh, they put 52 on us last year - I hope this doesn't give them renewed confidence. After our great performance against montana I think we will give them a great game. I sure hope for a victory but closing a 52 point gap in one year might be asking a little much.
                Does anyone know who man scholarships davis has right now? They really deserve a big congratulations. Quite a feat. Maybe someday we can play NE. and get a big payday and some notoriety.

Comment

JackMD, Hope to see you at the Cal Davis game. I remember our first meeting with them out in Cali. They didn't know what to expect and we gave them great game and flew home with a win.

I am excited for a good crowd at Howard Wood Field for this one. I have a good feeling that SDSU athletics will soon take over the South Dakota spotlight. Go Jacks!

Comment

Welcome to the board SiouxFooJack, thanks for posting.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit
                      im planning on going to the UC Davis game in sf, i wasnt going to get tickets in advance.  do you think one will have to or can we just buy when we get to the game?  
                      Might be a good idea to get them in advance, as no one knows how many will show up. I ordered mine with season tickets and the tickets have seat assigments so not all will be general admission. Apparently some are reserved and those are probably 20 to 30 yards either way from the 50 yard line. Also tickets can be purchased individually for any game including the UCD game in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN

Might be a good idea to get them in advance, as no one knows how many will show up. I ordered mine with season tickets and the tickets have seat assigments so not all will be general admission. Apparently some are reserved and those are probably 20 to 30 yards either way from the 50 yard line.  Also tickets can be purchased individually for any game including the UCD game in Sioux Falls.

Is it possible if you have season tickets that you can get a reserved seat for the UCD game? I've gone online a few times over the past 2 weeks and the only option it gives me is for general admission. Anyway, I would encourage you to get tickets in advance and save yourself from standing in line on gameday.

Comment

Working...
                        X