GWFW special teams player of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWFW special teams player of the week

It is a shame that Neal Bainbridge was not named special teams player of the week. I have never seen such a dominating performance from a punter. 3 punts inside in the five yard line - 4 punts inside the ten. It seemed like each punt was better than the one before. SDSU's punt coverage was also outstanding. Montana's coach thought he deserved the game ball.

While these awards don't mean much - they mean even less when they miss performances such as Bainbridge's.

Re: GWFW special teams player of the week

Both Bainbridge and Parker will be getting their fair share of awards. They have to make it look good by spreading them out

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
      Both Bainbridge and Parker will be getting their fair share of awards.  They have to make it look good by spreading them out  
      I watched Bainbridge punting when he came out early after the half both times this year. It's impressive. But whoever is punting the ball back to him also seems to have a pretty strong leg. Anybody know who that backup punter is?

Comment

I just read the weekly awards on the GWFW site. The NDSU punter gets the special teams player of the week when they win by 41? And Bainbridge gets "the game ball" from the opposing coach in a 7-0 game where he's constantly pinning the other team back? Yeah, sounds about right.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I must say I thought Neal got robbed.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
          X