SDSU Football Alumni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Football Alumni

Are there any SDSU football alums that are going to go to the Beef Bowl this weekend? Playing golf Saturday morning? Sound off. Any alums from the mid-80's?

Re: SDSU Football Alumni

Chew,

Are you coming to B-Town?  If so, I'll see you there. (The breakin' board's stayin' home.)

ej
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Chewie,

It was great bumping into you outside of Jim's Tap last year. I'll be there this weekend and hope to see you again.

Paul(former 1st and 3rd south Pearson resident)

Comment

EJ,
        I'll be stayin at the Super 8 in B-town on Sat night. I have reserved the "break" dance room, so bring the board. Paul, you're invited too. I know were are a bit older, but we should still be able to cut a little bit of rug. EJ, where are you stayin? You going to the Beef Bowl tailgate party prior to the game? Let's hook up.

Chew

Comment

Chew,

We'll be tailgating. We have one of the large reserved spots next to the trees on the west side of the Backyard north of the stadium.

Shoot me an email, and I'll shoot you the details.

ejjohnson@alltel.net

ej
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Since some of you are talking of SDSU FB Alums from the 80s, does any of you know where Lee Stewart is?

It seems Pierson Hall was predominately Webster, Clear Lake, Clark, and Scotland back then.  Used to be alot of pinochle played. It is amazing any of us even graduated.  

Just curious what happened to a few of the Scotland boys.  If anyone knows, they can email at g_mandakota@yahoo.com.

Comment

Lee Stewart is in Peach Tree City, GA (Atlanta). He works for a Ag Chemical company. His brother Lyle is also there working for a Ag Chemical company.

Comment

Working...
              X