4th week predictions-Hansen Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th week predictions-Hansen Rankings

Time for another week of predictions and look at the rankings of the Great West in the Hansen Poll.   Seven of the 10 teams in this week's games are are in the Hansen Poll top 40 (6 in the top 25).  How is this for a challenge to predict?

Conference Battle

# 13 Cal Poly at # 15 SDSU

Other Games:

#6 NDSU at # 24 Montana State
    #24 Davis at Sacremento State
    #40 UNC at # 22 Portland State
    S F Austin at Southern Utah.

http://www.donhansen.com/polls/ncaa1-aa.php

Have your predictions in by noon on Friday, please.  New predictors always welcome.  Best of luck!

Re: 4th week predictions-Hansen Rankings

With each week the predictions seem to get a little tougher and this week is no exception. As a result, the predictions are coming in a little later this week as you try to make up your mind n the close calls. So this is just a reminder to have your picks in by Friday noon so I can post them Friday afternoon. If you want to make picks this week and haven't before, just use the e-mail in this message board.

A good set of picks this week just might move you up in the standings!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74
      Time for another week of predictions and look at the rankings of the Great West in the Hansen Poll.   Seven of the 10 teams in this week's games are are in the Hansen Poll top 40 (6 in the top 25).  How is this for a challenge to predict?

Conference Battle

# 13 Cal Poly at # 15 SDSU

Other Games:

#6 NDSU at # 24 Montana State
      #24 Davis at Sacremento State
      #40 UNC at # 22 Portland State
      S F Austin at Southern Utah.

http://www.donhansen.com/polls/ncaa1-aa.php

Have your predictions in by noon on Friday, please.  New predictors always welcome.  Best of luck!
      Cal Poly @ *SDSU - Jacks could win. Ill pickem at home.
      *NDSU @ Montana State - Think run.
      *UCD @ Sac State - what can you say?
      SFA @ * SUU

I hope Im not out of line?

Comment

well hansen picks state over poly 24-21 so i will go with that

http://www.donhansen.com/pdf/2005/co...2to25-2005.pdf

Comment

Welcome to three new prognosticators, SiouxFallsJack, JBB and Jacks-NL for a total of 14 participants.  Any of the rest of you are welcome to join next week.

Here are the picks:

Davis is the only unanimous pick to win and last week they were a unanimous pick to lose.  The power of a big victory.  SDSU is favored by a 12 -2 margin. Portland is a 9-4 pick, SF Austin, 10-3 amd NDSU is favored 9-4.

Rabbit74-----------Mont St----------Davis-------SF Austin-------Portland St---------SDSU
          Kid Dakota---------NDSU-------------Davis-------SF Austin------Portland St---------SDSU
          USDSU------------NDSU-------------Davis-------SF Austin------UNC-----------------Cal Poly
          Mitchell------------Mont St-----------Davis-------SF Austin-------Portland St--------SDSU
          Jacks-Backer------NDSU--------------Davis-------SF Austin-------UNC----------------SDSU
          Rabbitlivinginverm- NDSU------------Davis--------SF Austin-----UNC-----------------      SDSU
          Footballfan---------NDSU------------Davis--------SF Austin-----UNC-----------------      SDSU
          NorCalJack----------NDSU-----------Davis--------SF Austin------Portland St---------SDSU
          MilwaukeeJacks Alum-Mont. St------Davis--------SF Austin-----Portland St---------SDSU
          SDSU/BHS-Fan-----NDSU-----------Davis--------SF Austin-----Portland St----------Cal Poly
          Jacks99-------------Mont St--------Davis---------S Utah-------Portland St----------SDSU
          SiouxFallsJack-------NDSU-----------Davis---------S Utah-------Portland St----------SDSU
          JBB------------------NDSU-----------Davis--------S Utah--------Portland St---------SDSU
          Jacks-NL-----------------------------------------------------------------------------SDSU

Check in Sunday to see the standings after this round.

Comment

I like Jacks-NL's pick of putting all his eggs in one basket. I am 100% serious when I say a loss this weekend will shock me. I just think with the home field advantage, Cal Poly possibly overlooking us, and some added confidence by SDSU after proving we belong in 1AA last week equals an SDSU victory. We need to win this game if we're going to have a successful season. There are only quality teams left on our schedule.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I inadvertantly left the UCD/PSU game off. My pick on Any Given Saturday shows PSU will win.

Comment

JBB

I added in your Portland St pick, I didn't notice it missing until I was ready to post.

Comment

It was a tought week for the prognosticators with both SDSU and NDSU losing in close games.  Our overall average for the season is 71% but only 58% for this week.

The overall leader is again SDSU/BHS-Fan at 87%.  SDSU/BHS- FAN, Milwaukee Jacks Alum, Mithcell and Rabbit74 led the way for the week with 80% accuracy.

------------------------------Overal------4th Week

SDSU/BHS-Fan-------------87.0%--------80%
                  MilwaukeeJacks Alum--------83.0%--------80%
                  Mitchell---------------------78.0%--------80%
                  Rabbit74-------------------74.0%--------80%
                  NorCalJack-----------------74.0%--------60%
                  Jacks-Backer---------------70.0%--------40%
                  Jacks99--------------------70.0%--------60%
                  Footballfan-----------------69.0%--------40%
                  Kid Dakota-----------------61.0%---------60%
                  USDSU---------------------61.0%---------60%
                  Rabbitlivinginverm-----------61.0%---------40%
                  SiouxFallsJack--------------40.0%---------40%--1st week
                  JBB------------------------40.0%---------40%--1st week
                  Jacks-NL--------------------0.0%------------0%--one game only

Overall----------------------71%------------58%

For the new people this week, it was a tought week to start.  A good week this coming week will bring your averages up.

Comment

Working...
                  X