Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big day for ex-NCC stars

SDSU
    Heiden 5 catches 100+ and 2TD (glad to have him as my TE in my fantasy football league)
    Vinny and Timmerman--same old, same old

Augie
    Kevin Kasverharn (sp) had a pick vs. the Vikings

NDSU
    Lamar Gordon 12 carries 50 some yards and a TD

Re: Big day for ex-NCC stars

Living in Packerland it was a sweet Monday morning when I could come to work and pump up SDSU and how our TE torched them for 100 yards and a bones. Steve helped me a little with the disapointment after the Jacks loss. By the way, I'm a Bears fan.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Here's a piece about Heiden in the Rochester Post-Bulletin. Also, scroll down Staci Smoot. She is the stepdaughter of former Jacks DC Don Charlson.

http://news.postbulletin.com/newsman...y.asp?a=232162

Comment

I had a guy I do business with ask me today how I thought the Bears were going to do this weekend against the Browns. He knows that I am a big Bears fan and he's big Packers fan (shocker). I told him I liked the Bears' chances against Dilfer and their non-existent running game. His response? How are the Bears going to match up with Steve Heiden? How great is that? He had no idea I was Steve's teamate in college, either. In the Packers mind Steve will be remain one of the best TE's in the NFL thanks to his pasting of them during week 2. Anyway, thought that was pretty cool.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
        X