Excellent Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Jacks

I knew you could do it!!! Although your record is deceiving, we all have props for da Jacks. Nice job of not hanging it up. All around, a fantastic win. See you in the FargoDome.......

GO BISON!!
    2005 Great West Champions

Re: Excellent Jacks

Can't add anything to what ndsubison already said... two good teams, too bad one had to lose. Great job by the bunnies.

Comment

It's hard to start a new "rivalry" when I luv these goddamn Jacks. I pull for you all the way until you play the almighty Bison(s)! Nicest fans around.

Comment

Fantastic Win

- now someone do the research and tell me why SDSU could beat Idaho so I can rub it into my wife - tried to find a common Stanford connection but thats not happening - may have to wait 10 years for a Vandal / Jackrabbit game but it will be worth it and the beers will be on me!

great game..

Comment

How about SDSU beat UCD who beat Stanford who beat Wash St who beat Idaho - and there you go!

Comment

I would like to think SDSU is 5 points better than Stanford, but thats a fable for sure. I think UCD is very much a great program. We had all we could handle.

Its a shame the difference is less than one fg, but our guy Parker Douglas got it done three times with the toe.
            I sense from watching UCD, that SDSU needs to find more speed on both sides of the ball. I dont like to fault the guys we have who played today with 110 percent heart, but we need to look for more speed in the future at all 22 positions.

I not saying Koenig is slow but he maybe above average in terms of speed and above excellent in heart. With that one break away run of 52 yards, he should have made it a 55 yard play and a TD. You have to give UCD credit for running him down and dropping him on the three yard line. In the future I would like to see those plays not happen. I guess thats what I am saying.
            I very proud to be a Jack today.

Comment

Working...
            X