ralph and cap'n cat coming for the UC Davis game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ralph and cap'n cat coming for the UC Davis game

Please be alerted that the official road ralph tour will stop in Sioux Falls next weekend as ralph and cap'n cat make their visit to see these jackrabbits. Email me at http://www.i-aa.org/feedback.asp and let me know your tailgate and seat location so we can be sure to hook up. The HQ for us will be at the friendly Siouxie Super 8 motel right near the stadium ( http://images.google.com/maps?li=lmd...n&ie=UTF-8 ) starting Friday night. So if we miss you at the game call us up so we can treat you to our hospitality.

Who's going to the game?

Who's staying overnight?

What's going on?

more later.

Re: ralph and cap'n cat coming for the UC Davis ga

Originally posted by ralph
    Please be alerted that the official road ralph tour will stop in Sioux Falls next weekend as ralph and cap'n cat make their visit to see these jackrabbits.  Email me at http://www.i-aa.org/feedback.asp and let me know your tailgate and seat location so we can be sure to hook up.  The HQ for us will be at the friendly Siouxie Super 8 motel right near the stadium ( http://images.google.com/maps?li=lmd...n&ie=UTF-8 ) starting Friday night. So if we miss you at the game call us up so we can treat you to our hospitality.

Who's going to the game?

Who's staying overnight?

What's going on?

more later.

Bring the young chicks, 89Rabbit.  Looking for some new talent for my "Girls Of The Great West" calendar.

Comment

Easy Cap'n, this is a pretty conservative board.      I am going to miss you and Ralph again, I will be on a plane heading for St. Maarteen. Bummed that I won't get a chance to hang out (especially after seeing pics. of you on the Griz board ), maybe next time.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
        Easy Cap'n, this is a pretty conservative board.      I am going to miss you and Ralph again, I will be on a plane heading for St. Maarteen.  Bummed that I won't get a chance to hang out (especially after seeing pics. of you on the Griz board    ), maybe next time.  

Go State!  ;D
        Maybe we'll see you the NDSU game?

Comment

Oops, sorry Rabbit.

Maybe this one is more appropriate:

;D ;D

Originally posted by 89rabbit
          Easy Cap'n, this is a pretty conservative board.      I am going to miss you and Ralph again, I will be on a plane heading for St. Maarteen.  Bummed that I won't get a chance to hang out (especially after seeing pics. of you on the Griz board    ), maybe next time.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCat

Oops, sorry Rabbit.

Maybe this one is more appropriate:

;D ;D

At least he/she is not 13 like the girl in the first picture you posted. >

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum

At least he/she is not 13 like the girl in the first picture you posted.  >

That first girl was 18. She was from Bulgaria, though, and had a malnutrition problem that kept her small.

:P :P

Comment

"This is a furry rabbit isn't it? I LOVE FURRY RABBITS!!!"  

Comment

Hey CapnCat, nice to see you visit our board. As you've found out we are a wee bit more conservative than the usual lounge posting on AGS.

If you and Ralph are getting in on Friday nite, I'll meet up with you. If not, looking forward to meeting you prior to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph
                    Maybe we'll see you the NDSU game?
                    Can't make that game either. > I am planning on heading up to UNI for next years Jackrabbit vs Panther clash at the UNI Dome.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Ralph,

Keep me posted on this trip. You mind picking me up? If you want, we can take the Sienna. Let me know.

Comment

Being in NC I am behind. Why is the game being played in SuFu?
                        Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                        -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba
                          Being in NC I am behind. Why is the game being played in SuFu?
                          SDSU had 8 home games this year, and with SF being the biggest media and population center with alot of alumni living there I think the University wanted to use this game to get some people there that maybe wouldn't come otherwise. Sioux Falls is only 50 miles from Brookings so its not like our team has a long travel to get to the game.

Comment

Also the state soccer tourny is in Brookville and there was no hotel accomadations available.

Comment

It is also a three day week end for students so many will be away from campus making this a good week end to have a game in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Working...
                              X