Re: The Future of the JACKS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Future of the JACKS!!!!!!

Blackmon and Rogers will fight for PT next year, thats what a buddy told me that plays...

They are really high on Jackson and Johnson who almost had their redshirts pulled this year along with rogers and Blackmon
    Is Blackman redshirting this year? Just curious since he is from Nor Cal. I'm pulling for him and wish we could recruit more from the East Bay area, but getting Blackman is a good start.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

I wanted to post this on this thread also as it seems to fit a little better here:

....He brings up a good subject to discuss, does anybody have an idea of how are younger guys are looking. Above it seems he has confidence in Johnson and Jackson without them seeing the field, is this valid or wishful thinking. Our young guys on the dline will be studs, there is no doubt in my mind.

What about the rest of the young guys: The CB from San Fran, the Arizona clan, is the Freshman QB performing well. Does anybody have any knowledge of how these guys are progressing.

"I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I think the toughest thing to do is judge a player based on practicing against his teammates alone. Until a guy faces the real deal they haven't proven themselves. I know plenty of "Weekday All-Americans" who couldn't make the grade on Saturday. And plenty of guys that look great in the weightroom, but didn't translate to the playing field (often referred to as "Built like Tarzan, played like Jane&quot. But, if a young player is handling himself well in practice against the 1's and 2's that's a step in the right direction. Atleast then you know they have some ability to compete. It still takes that first rep against someone in a different uniform to know if the kid has what it takes to make a difference.

I do hope the players mentioned live up to expectations, if they do the future definately looks brighter.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

since this is about future of jacks .what about media coverage. i know this was talked about someplace else i have no time to look .if you are in brookings area look on channel 10 the mediacom channel they are replaying a high school game. and i have seen them replay UNI and other games. my point how can that be the jackrabbits .what do we do.

Comment

every team i have seen play on mediacom channel so far is a iowa team. from highschool to DIII ,UNI ,HAWKEYES, AND MORE. also good job JACKS great game saturday . it took 3 days to get my voice back from yelling .

Comment

Working...
          X