A greeting card from a GSU fan & game predicti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A greeting card from a GSU fan & game predicti

Snow, sleet nor blizzard will stop us from delivering the package to the goal.
    A better analogy is needed..ummmm  
        Think of the football as a gift, GSU as Santa Claws & the goal as the designated chimney. We plan to bring our friends in South Dakota many gifts.
        We like U Rurbits and found your team & the SDSU fans that made the long trip to Statesboro last year to be quit a pleasant lot.  There were many positive comments from our older fannies about the class of the SDSU program.
        We Georgia Southern fans are happy that you invited us to your place this year. Our cheerleaders are busy loading many footballs to stuff down your stovepipe. I know, I know we shouldn’t go to all this trouble for a weekend visit but that’s the kind of guys we are down here in Southeast Georgia.
        Like a jelly of the month club or subscription to Playboy magazine we want you to remember our reciprocal visit as ”the gift that keeps on giving”.
         This GSU fan wishes he could make it to the game. A good friend told me to purchase the cheep round trip ticket but I didn’t know if I could make the date 3 months ago. I would really like to see your fine state & SDSU campuses. I also am a responsible guest and would have helped your grounds crew clean all the rabbit pellets that were kicked out of the SDSU's defense. Oh well, I’m afraid he who hesitates is lost.
    To rap this little greeting card up:
    (1)      Please have the hot rum drinks or whatever adult beverages you rabbits use to stay warm, ready for use at the tailgate.
    (2)      We plan on bringing lots of toys (footballs) to stuff down your pipes.
    (3)      No need to reciprocate on the gifts.  We know you’re an up and coming program & want you to save your pennies to sand the wooden bleachers at you stadium, buy a mink rabbit suit for your mascot, build a dome over the frozen tundra you call a field or some such beneficial, resposible thing like that.

Predictions
    a nice day GSU-56 SDSU-10
    on an ice cold & the permafrost hasn’t melted on your field day GSU-38 SDSU-21

Your Friend “TALON”, all caps
    Saint Simons Island Ga.
    GSUsTALON@hotmail.com
    Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
    www.gsufans.com

Re: A greeting card from a GSU fan & game pred

I need the net adress to your local news paper
    I want to drop a line to the sports Ed.

Say Hello and such!
    Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
    www.gsufans.com

Comment

Its going to be fun when our boys burst onto the field Saturday. They gave UC Davis theirs and I expect the same for GSU. Talk all you want, we plan to settle things on the field.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

there are two papers, the first one below is the Argus Leader that serves the region. The second is the Brookings Register that serves the Brookings Area. Both cover the Jackrabbits.

http://www.argusleader.com/

http://www.brookingsregister.com/

Comment

Working...
        X