How's Kardoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's Kardoes?

Any official word on Kardoes's ankle? Will he play in the next game?

Re: How's Kardoes?

From Stig comments on the postgame show I doubt it. I admire kardoes guts and determination, but think we need to go with the other two quarterbacks who are healthy and may prove to be able to do a better job of getting our talented recieving crew the ball more.

Comment

Wish that wasn't true... But, that may be the cards we have to play with. Both backup QBs have talent and it was good they had some quality playing time in the Rolla game.

I hope the Jacks have a great week of practice with the backup QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by RonRabbit
        Wish that wasn't true...  But, that may be the cards we have to play with.  Both backup QBs have talent and it was good they had some quality playing time in the Rolla game.

I hope the Jacks have a great week of practice with the backup QBs.
        Amen, I like what Ryan Berry has shown so far, but I dont know what a GSU defense will do this fine young rookie. I guess they will make him or break him.

I would feel better with a healthy Kardoes, but thats not in the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN

Amen, I like what Ryan Berry has shown so far, but I dont know what a GSU defense will do this fine young rookie. I guess they will make him or break him.  

I would feel better with a healthy Kardoes, but thats not in the cards.
          We'll find out very quickly this week which of those two promising QBs is a gamer. I like what I've seen from both, but of course they haven't faced a defense like GSU. Some young guys have the ability to step up their play. We'll see about that on Saturday.

Comment

Now that's a blitzkreig of activity by ex-jack. Gotta love the effort. I have no doubt we'll have at least one loud fan at the game on Saturday.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
            X