Cover of The Bum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover of The Bum

The cover of The Bum (program) had a great pic from Hobo Day.  It was an aerial shot of Coughlin with 14,500, the new scoreboard, and the Avera helicopter on the 50 yrd line.  It is a cool pic!  8)  I hope it is posted on the Go.jacks web site later as it is a sight to see.

Go State!  ;D

Re: Cover of The Bum

The pic was great 89, if you find it let me know. Did you notice though there wasn't 14500 in the picture, i seem to remember the place filling up after kick off during Hobo Day. Especially the number of people in the endzones, i have never seen the south endzone as full as it was about halfway through the first half on Hobo Day this year.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

The only time I've seen more people in the endzone was the USD game in '85.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
        The pic was great 89, if you find it let me know.  Did you notice though there wasn't 14500 in the picture, i seem to remember the place filling up after kick off during Hobo Day.  Especially the number of people in the endzones, i have never seen the south endzone as full as it was about halfway through the first half on Hobo Day this year.  
        You are right it was a late arriving crowd and they are not all shown in the pic. Still CAS is very full and it got more full after the shot was taken.

Go State! ;D

Comment

can someone scan the cover and post it?

Comment

The picture is very nice, would love to have that as my screen saver...........

Go Jacks !!!!!!
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
              The picture is very nice, would love to have that as my screen saver...........

Go Jacks  !!!!!!
              You can get a pretty sweet screen saver here...

http://www3.sdstate.edu/AlumniFounda...tion/Index.cfm

Comment

Working...
              X