D2 refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 refs

Anyone else dissapointed with the caliber of refs this year at our home games?

I heard we still use the NCC refs and NDSU is using Big 10 refs. That has to be a big difference.

I'm not blaming any of our losses on the referrees and respect that they are doing their best, but I feel we could do better.

Re: D2 refs

I would be upset if I was our opponent. I'm sure a team like Georgia Southern doesn't look to highly on having a lower division crew officiating a big game for them.
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I am never one to say the refs win or lose the game, but a number of the calls and spots of the football have been very questionable. If we are using lower level refs, I guess we are getting what we pay for......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

from the games I have seen in person at the dome I'm not seeing as many blow calls. For the most part the refs get the call right and get it right away. All this while the speed of the game has really increased. I'm not saying that the old ncc refs were bad but occasionally you would see some hesitation on a call or they would make a hasty call on a difficult play and get it wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X