Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Utah

I thought we should have a thread started about this game. It is obviously a game that we should win. However, I'm worried. We have had a run of very, very difficult games to get up for every week (minus Rolla). This is the first I-AA game that we have gone into as the favorite and I hope we're not looking past them. The apathy on this board towards this game would suggest we are. We discuss and re-discuss everything on this board, yet no discussion about this week's game. Also, the NDSU game coming up next week.

Let's hope Stig has been reminding the team about last year's bad call that cost the Jacks the game. I, for one, think we can send a real message this week to the I-AA nation. If we beat SUU soundly, the rest of the country will take further notice that we are for real. However, if we lose, everyone looks at us as, "nice team, but still a ways to go."
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: Southern Utah

I just noticed a SUU thread was started and I just glossed over it. The lesson as always: I'm an idiot.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Hopefully the team buys into what Stig preaches each week: The goal of each game is to come out 1-0.

Also, you have to think the team is set on winning out, which would look huge with our only losses coming to the top 10 ish teams. Not to mention the conference championship possibility. To win out means at least a tie for that.

I expect some touble with their passing game, but hopefully they shouldn't be able to keep up with our offense if we can keep a running game going strong.

Comment

Stig and the other coaches seem to do a great job of getting maximum effort out of the team. The way I see it, that's been the difference in a couple of games this year and has made us competitive in all of them. Hopefully this weekend will be no exception.

Comment

Couldn't have said it any better Milwaukee.

Comment

Working...
          X