Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bottom Line -- Week 9

http://greatwestfootball.collegespor...110305aad.html

"Regardless of who starts at quarterback this week, and how well the Jacks throw the ball, South Dakota State will win this game. Their defense should provide enough key stops of the SUU offense, while the rushing attack goes off once again against a group that has allowed six backs to gain at least 88 yards. Watson and Koenig should combine for 200 as South Dakota State rolls at home. South Dakota State 34 Southern Utah 14 "

Re: The Bottom Line -- Week 9

I think we'll go for close to 300 total rushing yards before everything is said and done. One thing we have proven this year is that we can run the ball. SUU can't stop the run. If we are up for the game, put together a couple 3 and outs on D to start, and pound out a 10 play 75 yard drive running the whole way, this thing is over soon. If we turn the ball over and let SUU get some early confidence, it's going to be a close game. My prediction = SDSU 31 - SUU 17.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
      I think we'll go for close to 300 total rushing yards before everything is said and done.  One thing we have proven this year is that we can run the ball.  SUU can't stop the run.  If we are up for the game, put together a couple 3 and outs on D to start, and pound out a 10 play 75 yard drive running the whole way, this thing is over soon.  If we turn the ball over and let SUU get some early confidence, it's going to be a close game.  My prediction = SDSU 31 - SUU 17.
      Sounds about right. Keep the ball on the ground in Kardoes is QB. If Berry is in the game a more balanced attack will be available. No turnovers, good special teams and adequate pass defense should be enough. Sloppy play, penalties or an absent pass rush and poor coverage SUU keeps it close.

Jacks should win.

SDSU 38
      SUU 21
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Sounds about right.  Keep the ball on the ground in Kardoes is QB.  If Berry is in the game a more balanced attack will be available.  No turnovers, good special teams and adequate pass defense should be enough.  Sloppy play, penalties or an absent pass rush and poor coverage SUU keeps it close.

Jacks should win.

SDSU 38
        SUU  21
        That looks about right. SUU's suspect defensive line means Watson and Koenig run for more than 100 each. Watson and Koenig rushing for more than 100 each means SUU doesn't get the ball much. And, Watson and Koenig rushing for more than 100 each means Ryan Berry (I hope) has some open receivers downfield.

SDSU 42; SUU 21

Comment

I think Cory may be limited in his carries this week, his ankle is still a little sore, we will need him next week. Look for the D-Line is open up and rush the passer hard. SDSU 42 SUU 14

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Working...
          X