Furman vs GSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furman vs GSU

Furman vs GSU is on right now on Fox Sports Atlantic, if you have digital cable you should be able to see it. Furman is up 10-7 with 13:00 left in the 2nd.

Re: Furman vs GSU

#14 GSU leads #1 Furman 14-10 with 8:00 left in the second.

Comment

still 14-10 at half

Comment

Texas state over McNeese St 35-0 at half.

Comment

GSU gets by Furman 27-24!

Comment

Also Texas St. beats up McNeese 49-7 and McNeese was looking to squeek in the playoffs.

Looks like both those teams will rising in the polls.

Comment

What a game jacks. GSU 27- #1 Furman 24

just thought I share it with my buds since everyone else in 1AA hates us :-[

We really looked good and the "D" finally played a solid game, best output this year

another chance at the playoffs ant NC

Ummmmm.........yea!
              Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
              www.gsufans.com

Comment

Congrats on a huge win for the Eagles!

Comment

where are my maners

Congrats Jacks!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like we will see U in the playoffs sooner than other 1AA programs think!
                  www.gsufans.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON
                    What a game jacks. GSU 27- #1 Furman 24

just thought I share it with my buds since everyone else in 1AA hates us  :-[

We really looked good and the "D" finally played a solid game, best output this year

another chance at the playoffs ant NC

Ummmmm.........yea!
                    Great win for GSU, congrats and I'm looking forward to watching you buzzards in the playoffs.

Comment

Congrad to GSU on their win. A real class program who is kind of having a reloading year, but still hanging in there. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Comment

The D played a great game but can they stay focused & repeat the preformance for another 5 games?

The offence played flawlessly & ate up 40 min of the clock.

And what about the JACKS "O"!!!!! Sorry Jacks but it looks like you may be in a 1aa stats war with GSU in the future. Know your roll busters
                        www.gsufans.com

Comment

Always good to see a class program that we challenged, win a big game like the Furman game. Way to go GSU.

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON
                            The D played a great game but can they stay focused & repeat the preformance for another 5 games?

The offence played flawlessly & ate up 40 min of the clock.

And what about the JACKS "O"!!!!! Sorry Jacks but it looks like you may be in a 1aa stats war with GSU in the future. Know your roll busters
                            I couldn't be happier that GSU won this one today. GSU is a class act and an amazingly consistent program. Quite a contrast to our bush league opponents SUU today.

Comment

Congrats to GSU......Hope you keep winning, I have a lot of respect for your program........My son said that SUU was one of the dirtiest teams he has ever played against, they were constantly doing dirty crap......I am not a fan of that stuff. He also stated that GSU showed alot of sportsmanship...

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                              http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Working...
                              X