Missouri Rolla - Morehead State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Rolla - Morehead State

Looks like this was a wild one. Missouri Rolla jumped out to a 35-3 lead in the first half but ended up losing 56-55. They scored a TD with :08 left in the game but didn't convert the 2 pt conversion for the win.

http://campus.umr.edu/sports/

Re: Missouri Rolla - Morehead State

Gotta give a coach credit for going for the win, not just settling for a tie and overtime. Takes real guts!!!

Funny thing about Rolla, is I'm applying for radio job down there!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I may be out of line, Morehead State is DI-AA?....Missouri-Rolla is d2, USD should think about that in scheduling at least scheduling Rolla. A step up from Truman State.

Comment

I'm currently taking Comm 1, look for more improvement in proofreading by the end of the semester.

Comment

jackrabit1,
          Rolla is a great town, right on the edge of the Ozarks, You could do a lot worse for a place to live.
          UM-R used to be a pathetically bad football team, but have turned it around recently and have had a pretty nice season. They play a lot of D1AA teams. they are a D2 Independant, although they may have confrence affiliation next year. Its probably the most difficult school (academically) in Missouri.

I know this subject is history, just thought I would give my opinion to jr1.

Comment

That's what I hear, TJF. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to do some Miner games! That is, if they hire me. (No more Jacks games, though! )

I think what USD needs to do is schedule some teams like UMR, Winona State and even some I-AA schools for their off season. The Washington schools should make scheduling a little more stronger next year for conference and they should have a better chance at making the playoffs.
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
            X