Tailgate Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate Anyone?

The SDSU Alumni Association will not have a tent for the final two games. If anyone wishes to set up at that site, please contact Jim Speirs at Tompkins Alumni Center by calling 605-697-5198.

Maybe it would be a good place for some of the posters to meet.

Re: Tailgate Anyone?

Originally posted by Alumguy
    The SDSU Alumni Association will not have a tent for the final two games.  If anyone wishes to set up at that site, please contact Jim Speirs at Tompkins Alumni Center by calling 605-697-5198.  

Maybe it would be a good place for some of the posters to meet.
    I will be back for the UNC game and would love to get together in the backyard. We would need some heat (fire pit) and some anti-freeze. Anyone have fuel?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Would love to get together with a few of the people that post on here.......I will be at both games....

Go jacks !!!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Pretty sure I can get my hands on a decent "fire pit". I suspect there is wood available somewhere in town. "Anti-freeze" is a BYOB thing. It would be nice to have a Tent to block the wind for those who don't want to stand by the fire.

I assume the other spots will remain open? If thats the case then the rabbit den might be the place for me.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

That sounds good . I would like to meet up with others also. What time and where.

Comment

I plan to be in the backyard by 10 am. I suspect pleny of spots will be available. Need to speak with some of the other regulars to see if they will be at their spots.

Comment

Working...
            X