Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was Watson?  What happened to Kardoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was Watson?  What happened to Kardoes?

Anyone? I missed the first half. No Watson, no Kardoes, no contest.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Where was Watson?  What happened to Kardo

I missed the first half also, but apparently Kardoes sprained a ligament in his knee before the half ended. He has had a tough year with injuries.

Comment

Re: Where was Watson?  What happened to Kardoes?

i was at the game and i know kardoes took a shot but i didn't see him get hurt and then next thing i know he was heading to the locker room on crutches. the bison post game show said that watson had an undisclosed injury which sucked cause i wanted to see how he'd do against the bison and vise versa

Comment

Here's what was reported in The Forum

… SDSU running back Anthony Watson, who had 133 yards against the Bison last year, played just a few snaps because of a pulled hamstring suffered Tuesday in practice.
        and

t was a rough night for South Dakota State quarterback Andy Kardoes. The junior was just 2 of 7 passing with one touchdown and two interceptions. He left for the locker room, on crutches, with an apparent knee injury midway through the second quarter.
        Never saw what happened to Kardoes. He just was on crutches all of a sudden on the sideline (I sit right behind the visitors bench). I didin't notice a big hit or anything on him, or limping of the field, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy
          Here's what was reported in The Forum

and

Never saw what happened to Kardoes. He just was on crutches all of a sudden on the sideline (I sit right behind the visitors bench). I didin't notice a big hit or anything on him, or limping of the field, etc.
          According to the radio broadcast, Kardoes was benched by the coaches for failing to perform well, but also hurt his knee (making a tackle on his secnd interception.) The Argus story this morning said he injured his MCL and won't play next week. Watson has a hamstring injury.

Comment

Working...
          X