Thanks for the great game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the great game

I'd like to thank all the Jacks fans who made it up for the game, you guys were awesome. It was the best game at the Dome in the last two years bar none and your team and fans had a lot to do with it.

Nothing pisses this Bison fan off more than you Jack fans cheering for your team!

Looking forward to the basketball games and I'll definitely be making a trip to Brookings next fall.

Re: Thanks for the great game

North Dakota Bison:

Your welcome, it was disappointing to us, but maybe the game preparation on the Bison side was better, at least I think so myself. Coaches do not get the credit they deserve, but Coach Bohl and staff seemed to be very ready for SDSU.  That kind of surprise us and killed our euphoria that had built during the SUU game. It seemed like we could never get the O going and the D could not make any stops that would have changed the momentum of the game.

Your trip to Brookings will be for M AND W BB, but for football it looks like we get another shot at our first win the FargoDome and a first win Fargo since 1962.  At least that is what the SDSU 2006 schedule published has said.

Comment

Re: Thanks for the great game

The Jacks fans were into the game well into the fourth quarter.

I forgot about the back-to-back at the Dome. I was going to go the GSU game two weeks back, but unfortunately was out of the area on business.

I'll be keeping my eye on the SDSU schedule to see who you're bringing in.

Comment

Working...
      X