SDSU vs NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU vs NDSU

Time to start talking about next week. Both teams will be coming off nice wins. NDSU would love to spoil our chances at a conference title.

We have a better team right now. If Kardoes can remain healthy he seems to have the confidence needed. Berry can back him up. Our O-line and RB's are better.

On D I think we are comparable. Our kicking game is definitely better. Returns and coverage I just don't know enough about but Harris is solid.

We need a win for this program in Fargo next week and I think we can get it.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: SDSU vs NDSU

Originally posted by jackmd
    Time to start talking about next week.  Both teams will be coming off nice wins.  NDSU would love to spoil our chances at a conference title.

We have a better team right now.  If Kardoes can remain healthy he seems to have the confidence needed.  Berry can back him up.  Our O-line and RB's are better.

On D I think we are comparable.  Our kicking game is definitely better.  Returns and coverage I just don't know enough about but Harris is solid.

We need a win for this program in Fargo next week and I think we can get it.
    It seems our KR and PR have finally returned to what it once was.

Comment

If we shut down their running game, we win the game.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

my apologies to the California schools, but I think the SDSU/NDSU game is the game of the year in the conference. Winner is going to probably take home at least a share of the title. Also, the winner can make a legitimate argument as the best team in the conference (with Cal Poly struggling of late).
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

And by best team in the conference, I mean best team at the end of the year. Obviously, the conference championship title signifies the winner as the best team in wins/loss, but being the best team at the end of the season means more than simply looking at the records. If you know what I mean.

Comment

Got my tickets for next weekend.

SDSU 21, NDSU 14 in a real hard-nosed, old-fashioned smash-mouth football game...the kind NDSU played in the 80s when the 'rabbits had a little trouble with them. When the rabbits walk out of the Dome, the Bison fans may not say it out loud, but they'll know they just plain got beat.

Comment

They said on WNAX, we haven't won in Fargo since 1963. Time to start a new Era!!

Comment

We have not won a connference title since 1963 either. No time like the present!

Comment

No smack from me this week. Two hard nosed football teams taking it to each other on the field this week. Should be a great game, hope everyone stays healthy.

Comment

Bisonmike --

Any way to find out where the Bison alumni groups are getting together accross the country to watch the game?  Lots of alum here in Boise from the Dakota schools, but I don't think anything is going down for Jackrabbit fans.  Thus, I'd like to crash a Bison party, if one is happening here.  

Comment

I agree it will be a great game, the one who makes the least amount of mistakes will win. I have a hard time slamming the Bison, I usually hope they win all there games except against us. I will be there loud and proud......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola
                        Bisonmike --

Any way to find out where the Bison alumni groups are getting together accross the country to watch the game?  Lots of alum here in Boise from the Dakota schools, but I don't think anything is going down for Jackrabbit fans.  Thus, I'd like to crash a Bison party, if one is happening here.  
                        I'm not sure there is any satellite feed. NDSU does support a video webcast but there have been problems with that. If any Bison fans know of get-togethers I would crash one too if my schedule that day will allow.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was viewing a few posts on the Bison board, I have a question? Will the Fargo Dome security allow us to bring our cowbells in?

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
                          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola
                            Bisonmike --

I don't think they are broadcasting this game (what a crock) b/c they broadcast the Mont State game. The webcast is up and running on gobison.com and they have cleaned up some of the problems from the first couple of broadcast. Lag time seems to be down and seems to be smoother than when it originally started.

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
                              I was viewing a few posts on the Bison board, I have a question?   Will the Fargo Dome security allow us to bring our cowbells in?

Go Jacks  !!!!!!!
                              I know that a couple of our fans near the student section on the south endzone ring a cowbell during the game. One question though? How does a bunnie wear a cowbell, or is it a little ticklebell that a cat might wear?

Comment

Working...
                              X