Jacks Future Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks Future Schedule

Hey I just wanted to talk about the jacks future opponents. If the bison can schedule the gophers, montana plays oregon, montana state plays oklahoma state, and uc davis plays stanford, why cant the jacks schedule a 1A game? Something like colorado state, iowa state, northern illinois, or whatever.
    ???
    "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Re: Jacks Future Schedule

Here you go.

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1127448618

Go State! ;D

Comment

Nebraska and Wyoming sound like real intriguing matchups. I didnt know about the scholarship numbers so that makes a difference. What are they looking at for the first year that sdsu can play a 1A game?
      "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

Go State! ;D

Comment

I'm really looking forward to another shot at Montana. The Jacks play UNI, which seems like a chance of a great regional rivalry. Old NCC days I believe. And is Utah or Idaho State? For the open dates, I hope we can schedule some home and away games with some more DI-AA schools instead of lower division teams. And call me crazy, but I'm excited to see that our Jacks have another shot at ending the drought at the Fargodome.

Comment

One thing we know for sure. No more Valpo. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE
              I'm really looking forward to another shot at Montana. The Jacks play UNI, which seems like a chance of a great regional rivalry. Old NCC days I believe. And is Utah or Idaho State? For the open dates, I hope we can schedule some home and away games with some more DI-AA schools instead of lower division teams. And call me crazy, but I'm excited to see that our Jacks have another shot at ending the drought at the Fargodome.
              It's a home date with Idaho State, a Big Sky member. ISU got off to a fast start this year but petered out about midseason and finished in the middle of the pack. Highlights included wins over Eastern Washington and Portland State.

FYI -- The Jacks men's hoops team travels to Idaho State in January.

Comment

Working...
              X