Great Game Texas ST. vs UNI on ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Game Texas ST. vs UNI on ESPN2

This Texas State, UNI game could end up just like the Texas State, GSU game.

Texas State is shooting themselves in the foot with penalty's, maybe they will turn it around in the second half?

Re: Great Game Texas ST. vs UNI on ESPN2

I don't know if this is common knowledge to Jacks fans: UNI head coach Mark Farley is the brother of former SDSU linebacker Greg Farley (84-87).

Comment

Wow, great game! Northern Iowa scores a TD and 2 pt conversion with under 2 minutes to go to tie it up. Texas St. kneels on it with 1:30 left and 3 TO's on the clock to go to overtime. UNI kicks a field goal in their possesion, then Nealy threw a pick on 2nd down to give UNI the victory.

Comment

The Texas St. decision to kneel on it after they had moved the ball on UNI all night was terrible. They have a good kicker and they didn't give him a chance.

Comment

Have to agree, the fan they kept showing in the stands was a bit miffed too.

Comment

Texas St. blew it plain and simple. They came out flat but answered the big first half blows by UNI. They should have ran away with it in the second half but may terrible decisions. Sure, UNI muffed that punt return allowing Texas St. to go ahead, regardless, Texas St. should have won that game.

As for me, I'm very happy for a former NCC team that had the vision to move up to the DI ranks and now makes the championship game 3 decades later. I'd be happy to follow in their footsteps.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

How cool would it be to knock off the defending national champions on their home turf next September 16th?

Comment

As for me, I'm very happy for a former NCC team that had the vision to move up to the DI ranks and now makes the championship game 3 decades later. I'd be happy to follow in their footsteps.
                I don't think he necessarily ment the 3 decades later, but yes we should expect SDSU to be in that very same situation. UNI must have been the SDSU/NDSU of its time. Where were we on that one. Naysayer?

Comment

Working...
                X