• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey  

You guys have nice colors. ;D

Doc

Re: Hey  

gotta agree
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

You can see why I like the colors.

Comment

That looks more like Gold than yellow, but close enough :P

Comment

those look alot like the banana pants employed by the Jacks during most of the 90s and occasionally still today. Gotta love (hate) the banana pants.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Word to the wise, be very careful when talking about team colors on this site. ;D
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Oh SDSU hurrah for the Yellow and Blue;
              Old SDSU all honor and glory to you;
              For ever raise the song in praise both loud and long
              With loyal heart so true (so true)
              Oh loyal hearts and true (and true, so true).

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan
                Word to the wise, be very careful when talking about team colors on this site. ;D
                Why's that? Them's good colors.

Something for your entertainment if you are interested in the link below. Scroll down the page for links to my football pictures for this past season.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/index.asp

Comment

Was wondering if someone would pick up on that one

Comment

Originally posted by McNeese72

Why's that?   Them's good colors.  

Something for your entertainment if you are interested in the link below.   Scroll down the page for links to my football pictures for this past season.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/index.asp
                    Some people refer to our colors as navy blue and gold or other offshoots of blue and yellow. Then, there are those tradionalists, myself included, who believe SDSU's colors are blue/yellow and nothing else.

Comment

Mcneese72, this is what people are referring to when they say to be careful when you discuss school colors on the board. It wasn't directed at you, just a touchy subject with some of the SDSU alumni ;D

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1134574472

Comment

Anybody up for starting (re-starting) a "Yellow! Blue!" chant?

Students can yell YELLOW!, us old farts can yell BLUE!

There's no tradition like a new tradition! ;D Someone contact the cheerleaders!
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
                          Mcneese72, this is what people are referring to when they say to be careful when you discuss school colors on the board.  It wasn't directed at you, just a touchy subject with some of the SDSU alumni  ;D

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1134574472
                          Oh God! Don't tell me you guys argue over what you colors are or are called, too. We've had plenty discussions of what color blue our blue is and what color our yellow/gold is. I think our colors are supposed to be royal blue and sunflower gold/yellow??

Well they are still good colors whatever blue and gold/yellow or whatever they are.

Comment

OK, since I'm the purist here, I just get a bit uppity about confusing yellow, that beautiful, lush, vibrant color, with gold, that ugly, shimmery, Mizzou-and-Colorado abomination which no self-respecting athlete would ever wear.

Other than that, I'm totally cool with the whole thing.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

Some people refer to our colors as navy blue and gold or other offshoots of blue and yellow.  Then, there are those tradionalists, myself included, who believe SDSU's colors are blue/yellow and nothing else.
                              Actually you mean yellow and blue in that order don't you, i thought you said you were a traditionalist, sheesh.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X