congrats, jacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats, jacks!

Nice board...my only complaint would be that the font is a little small for '71's dollar store reading glasses in bad light. Not your fault. You have more daylight hours in spring and summer than we do.

If and when the sun comes out here again in N. Cal., I suppose it will be easier on the old guy.

Looking forward to a fun season.

Go GWFC

Re: congrats, jacks!

Welcome to the board, thanks for posting.

Go State!

Comment

I have to agree...love the board but I would like to see the font in black not gray. :-?

Comment

I try to make it to all the I-AA board I can. I think that you have a great board and a good moderator in 89rabbit. He says his piece over on the egriz.com board from time to time. He is a welcome poster. Good guy..... so have I said all the right things 89??? ;D can't wait for September... damn, isn't it time for some I-AA football??....

hope to possibly meet some of ya in Missoula at the Jacks/Griz game in Sept...

Comment

Great site and fans. Looking forward to seeing the Jacks come to Slo this next seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyEdd2001
            I try to make it to all the I-AA board I can.  I think that you have a great board and a good moderator in 89rabbit.  He says his piece over on the egriz.com board from time to time.  He is a welcome poster.  Good guy.....  so have I said all the right things 89??? ;D   can't wait for September...  damn, isn't it time for some I-AA football??....  

hope to possibly meet some of ya in Missoula at the Jacks/Griz game in Sept...

Edd2001,

Welcome to the board and thanks for posting. No need to butter me up, we welcome all kinds to our board - Grizzlies, GSU Eagles, Bison, even the occasional lone cow from D-II.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
              I have to agree...love the board but I would like to see the font in black not gray. :-?
              I'll see what I can do about the font color . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Looks great...thanks Filbert ;D

Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                X