2009 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Schedule

The link to the gojacks release on the Minnesota game is given below. I am starting a new thread since it also gives an update on the 2009 schedule. Looks good with UC Davis, Cal Poly, SUU, NDSU, Georgia Southern, Northern Iowa and Minnesota so far. Looks like the Great West schedule won't be even out even then as we have three of them at home along with Georgia Southern.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/SDSU/NewsDet...cfm?ID=46,5037

Re: 2009 Schedule

Let's just hope that they can play the Griz then who hopefully won't be in 1-a because then it will be more fair then.

Comment

I'm liking the future schedules more and more. Nice to see more games with UNI and GSU as well as a balanced Great West home and away.

Comment

I thought it would be good to have all of the future schedules together in one place.  Here is what I have found so far along with some guesses on home and home series.  If you have info on other games, post a response and i will consolidate it into a single posting.

Home
           Davis
           C Arkansas
           William Penn
           LaCrosse

Away
          N Iowa
          McNeese
          Ncihols
          NDSU
          Montana
          Cal Poly
          S Utah

Home
          Cal Poly
          NDSU
          S Utah
          Montana
          SF Austin
          Texas State

Away
          W. Illinois
          Davis

Home
          Davis
          McNeese
          W Illinois

Away
          Cal Poly
          S Utah
          NDSU

Home
          S Utah
          Cal Poly
          NDSU
          Georgia Southern

Away
          Davis
          N Iowa
          Minnesota

I would guess we have a game at Gerogia Southern in 2008 if they are coming here in 09.  
        We may also have return away games at Central Arkansas and S. F Austin in 08 an 09
        I would also guess N. Iowa is coming here in 07 or 08 since we are going there in 06 and 09
        Also likely that Nichols is coming here in 07 or 08 as a return for o6.
        However I could not find anything on any of these games.  

Comment

The only good thing to come out of Montana, is the road!!!! And Delta! ;D

Comment

Shouldn't the Great West games be more balances from '07 on?

Comment

It seems like the Great West schedule should be more balanced after this year or next but the press release on the Minnesota game listed three home and one away game for the Great West which would be a continutaion of the current rotation.  Maybe there is anticipation of a new team and that opporutnity would be used to balance things out.  This last comment is just speculation on my part.

Comment

The Great West Schedule was supposed to be balanced this year (that is why we have to go up to NDSU again) but with the loss of UNC that threw things out of whack again. I would bet that before they re-balance things they would wait to see if they can get another team or what may happen with the SU's

Comment

heh looks like we are looking into the long term here for the football schedule. it's a shame that i will probably be gone and graduated in 2009*tear*. oh well next years schedule hopefully is good for us

Comment

Working...
                  X