Breaking News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News?

At 3pm today on "In the Zone" on SportsRadio 1570 "The Ticket" Brandon Misenor of d2football.com and Jeff Kolpack of the Fargo Forum are going to discuss SDSU, UND, and NDSU's search for conference affiliation within the Big Sky. Also listen online at kvht.com

Re: Breaking News?

Is anyone else listening to this guy?  Brandon Misenor is a joke.  A D2 guy is not the best source on DI athletics.  He's living a lie with how great D2 actually is. Although he is saying that we will be joining the Big Sky along with NDSU and UND. I'll believe it when it is official.

Comment

i have other breaking news but that will remain silent until the decission is made by the athletic department to release it.

Comment

You can't hang a carrot like that out there and not say anything! At least let us know if the news is good or bad and what sport it would involve.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
          i have other breaking news but that will remain silent until the decission is made by the athletic department to release it.  
          I agree with JackTwice, you can not hang a carrot out there like that and not give at least some info. on it.

Comment

yeah, no hanging carrots. Hope it is good news - got my fingers crossed.

Comment

Here is a summary from the Bison board.

http://www.bisonville.com/cgi-bin/ya...num=1146253241

Go State!!!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Is the Big Sky now comming around because they think that SDSU and NDSU may go to the MidCon?

Comment

I really hope that we end up in the Mid-Con. It fits all our sports better. Football and Wrestling already have good conferences. Equestrian is alright not having conference affiliation. All of the remaining sports that we have line up beautifully with the Mid-Con.

Comment

Well, somebody started this thread and must have listened to whatever this alleged "fruitcake" had to say. So, please give a report!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

[smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

I'm disappointed in you Bluehatman! It's more like a hanging "Chad" from Florida.

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

SupperBunny you hit in on the nail...HE IS A FRUITCAKE...if anyone on this site and the Bison site really believe anything coming from that radio show and DIVII football site, well, lets just say we have some good Doctors on this site that can help you with your meds.

Crap like this is what make the transition and sites like this sometimes suck...uninformed people spouting uninformend facts. :'(

GO JACKS!

Comment

Word in the crowd at the Spring game was that there might be a Juco signing or two on the way. I believe in the defensive line.

Is that the carrot? I don't know, but if what I have heard is true, then we just got better bigtime on the d-line.

Comment

actually it's news dealing with another sports program here and its bad really bad. i'm sure it will be released with in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Word in the crowd at the Spring game was that there might be a Juco signing or two on the way. I believe in the defensive line.

Is that the carrot? I don't know, but if what I have heard is true, then we just got better bigtime on the d-line.
                              I would think finding a quality JUCO player this late would not necessarily mean they would be a great help. Hopefully they would be solid enough to add some depth. From what I saw at the spring game, the tackles seem solid, but the ends look like they have a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X