Stud Tackle out of Braham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stud Tackle out of Braham?

So recently i heard of a kid out of Braham, MN. Brandon Boquist hes a 6'2" 250lb junior He's quick off the ball and when he hits he hits hard supposedly i heard he was coming to visit the campus in the weeks to come. Anyone heard about him? What do you think about him?

Re: Stud Tackle out of Braham

Yeah i heard of him. He's a good player with good technique. He uses his hands well and can deliver a devastanting pancake blow. He'd be a good fit at SDSU.

Comment

**original post deleted**

TyroneBiggums:

Behave yourself.

--filbert, your friendly neighborhood board admin/owner/etc.

Comment

Re: Stud Tackle out of Braham?

You can sure tell I am getting old........I have no idea what you just said......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneBiggums
          yeah i heard of this bitch he aint got nothing. with using his hands? im pretty sure he uses those hands well fer something else. or at least one of them. and yea he does give a good blow if ya know what i mean.

i want some crack
          I know you're probably friends with this kid out of Braham and you're just playing with him, but I cringed when I read your post. That's the best our education system can put out? Really? "I want some crack"? Really? Our future leaders everyone. No wonder we'll never see any social security payments.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

To all new posters:

Welcome. Your comments and opinions are encouraged and appreciated--that's what this forum is for. Different points of view and opinions make the forum interesting. Please try however to maintain a reasonably civil level of discourse here.

You may wish to acquaint yourself with this board's User Agreement, which you can find here.

We have for the most part kept active moderation on the light side on this board, and really would welcome your assistance and cooperation to continue that light hand. Thanks.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

thank you milwaukeejacksalum and thank you filbert for taking care of that immature person if he is a friend of brandon then idk about brandon if his friend is that messed up then he might be the same way one can only hope not, but if anyone has anything real to say about this kid let me know thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X