Thanks Rabbits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Rabbits!

Just wanted to thank the Jackrabbit football team for playing hard all season long, giving. as players, their all. Especially thanks to the Seniors! It has been fun to watch you, best of luck on your future pursuits! ;D

Re: Thanks Rabbits!

I will join you in expressing my thanks to the Jackrabbit Football team (Coaches, Players, Athletic Staff, everyone who makes a season happen), for all your hard work and efforts. Best of luck in the future.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Amen

Comment

It was a real treat watching the Jacks this season. I made it a point this year to get to more games and fortunately, I did. Can't wait for next season!

And to you Seniors, best of luck in all your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you. And no matter what, you'll always be dyed-in-the-fur Yellow and Blue!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I want to echo the comments above and add the team deserved better fan support than they got in the final 3 home games.

Comment

I'd like to thank all the players and coaches for an very enjoyable season. Was able to see 10 of the 11 games, was able to meet many of you and what a great bunch of kids and coaches. We should be proud of every one of you especially how you represent SDSU. Already starting to look forward to next year.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Very good year, needless to say the Coaches and Players were always prepared, gave it their all and represented SDSU well.

Comment

Nice stroy in the Brookings Register:

http://www.brookingsregister.com/mai...69&page=25

Go State! ;D

Comment

Very good story. Gives some insight to the Celebration penalty on Hank.

Also found this quote to be relevant to our other discussion:

While Stiegelmeier feels two consecutive winning seasons show that the move to Division 1-AA was warranted, he also said he hopes that a championship will come soon.
                  "Initially there were some questions (about moving to Division 1-AA)" he said. "There is no doubt in our minds that it was the right decision, and I think this proves that. Are we happy with 6-5, no. We played some awful tough teams, we played three of those losses very tough, but you either finish first or last in a football game...We had a chance to play for the conference championship had we won last week, and so I think things are moving ahead. Dr. Oien is leading that charge and doing a great job."

Comment

I also would like to thank the Jack Rabbit football team, coaches and staff for a job well done this season. I have been very impressed with their progress in building a competitive D I team. i for one beleive they are well ahead of the learning curve in development of a truly winning program. If not for the "Fargo Curse" we would have possibly had our first D I conference title ;D. I am looking forward to next years season and wish the Jacks a great recruiting season.

Comment

I would also like to congratulate the 'bits on a season well played.  I was at 5 or 6 games this year and was happy to see the wins and crushed, but proud of the losses.  Some of you say "why proud of the losses?"  Proud because of the teams we lost to are obviously very good programs as shown yesterday in the playoffs.  We all know that we can compete with the teams we lost to.

I have been reading what you guys say all season long and am just starting to figure this thing out so please bear with me.

Good to be here and I look forward to conversing with you fellow Jackrabbit Fans!!

Comment

As a first-year season ticket holder I would like to echo the thoughts of many others.  It was a very enjoyable season, but a disappointment that more people didn't come out to watch.  Home or away the Jacks were in almost every game and fun to watch.  It will only get better  with more scholarships and the experience of playing such good competition!  Good luck seniors!

Comment

Welcome to the board trueblue, thanks for posting.

Go State! ;D

Comment

It has come to my attention that I neglected to welcome BitsBacker upon his first post (see above).  Let me assure everyone that it was just an oversight and I did not mean in anyway to slight him.  I apologize.  I try my best to welcome all new members, but sometimes I miss them if I have been traveling or whatnot.  So to one and all (especially anyone I have missed) welcome to the board, I am glad you are here.  Thanks for being part of our Jackrabbit family!

Go State!  

Comment

Working...
                            X