Free Agent Signees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agent Signees

I see that the Packers signed NDSU's TE. Anyone hear anything about any SDSU players? Here's the link for the Packers article.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=420413
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: Free Agent Signees

Here is the most up to date list for I-AA:

http://i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=78229

It was updated a couple of times yesterday, as I am sure it will be as more and more kids sign Free Agent contracts. No Rabbits at this point.

Go State!

Comment

interesting signing, although i do think Wags is a lil better then the NDSU at this stage in his college career. 2 more years of development and lets see where Mr. Wagner stands compared to this guy.

Comment

I had heard that Hank McCall got a call from the Denver Crush of the Arena League. I also posted on another thread that last week Josh Davis was up in Canada for a tryout (Hamilton I do believe).

Comment

Good luck to all the Jacks in their pro careers. I'm typing this looking up at my Josh Davis replica Jersey hanging on my office wall. I hope he can catch on up in Canada.

Comment

I heard Trees and Kirch and maybe Josh Davis going to play for the Dakota Lawdawgs...I guess if you haven't gotten enough football, there are places to play.

Comment

Originally posted by jackman#5
              I heard Trees and Kirch and maybe Josh Davis going to play for the Dakota Lawdawgs...I guess if you haven't gotten enough football, there are places to play.
              There was an article in the Argus about a week ago stating that Josh Davis was going to play for the Sioux Falls Storm. Coach Riggs didn't know if he would get any playing time due to the quality of their current WR's.

Comment

Originally posted by jackman#5

Welcome to the board, thanks for posting!

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                  [quote author=jackman#5 link=1146667623/0#5 date=1148685950]I heard Trees and Kirch and maybe Josh Davis going to play for the Dakota Lawdawgs...I guess if you haven't gotten enough football, there are places to play.
                  There was an article in the Argus about a week ago stating that Josh Davis was going to play for the Sioux Falls Storm.  Coach Riggs didn't know if he would get any playing time due to the quality of their current WR's.
                  [/quote]

WOW! Who's on the roster? Jerry Rice? That's a little surprising.

Comment

Here's a link to the Storm Roster. My guess is anytime you've gotten an unbeaten team, changes aren't made lightly.

http://www.siouxfallsstorm.com/roster/

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X