All-GWFC players at SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-GWFC players at SDSU

At AGS - there is a good thread started on likely All-GWFC players. Who do you think will be leading the Jacks this year?

Down in Fl, I don't get to catch them getting ready, so I'm deferring to the Brookings crowd to answer this.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/foru...ad.php?t=10352

Re: All-GWFC players at SDSU

i think watson, douglas, and mitch erickson are good starts. but you gotta throw in Jaron, and Wags, and maybe even the JUCO guy we got as other possibilities for all GWFC.

Comment

what about koenig? will he over-take watson?

Comment

Originally posted by rcjacks
        what about koenig?  will he over-take watson?

I can see both of them getting it. They are a good one-one punch (won't say one-two because they should both be number ones).
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

i like the option of having 2 number one running backs. paula, simet and the rest of the rb hopefuls have a lot of competition. cant wait. happy june 1st

Comment

Only three months until the start of the 2006 season. I can not wait. Anyone care to jump on over to the GWFC board at AGS and give predictions on both the All-GWFC team and the 2006 season? We loved to hear your input there. Good luck to the Jacks in '06.

Comment

Working...
            X