Another players signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another players signs

Britain Gouch of Arizona is transferring to SDSU.

Re: Another players signs

Glad to see you back on the board! 8-) What else can you tell us about this guy?

Go State!

Comment

maybe you could tell us more about this player. I checked in the espn player profile and they had only one person with that last name. What div football did he play in and where is he transferring from. thanks

Comment

I don't know much more other than he is a defensive back. We talked about this guy last year and if I remember correctly he played played in High School with one of the Jacks Phoenix Metro players Stone-Gilbert,Jackson and Rogers Chandler. I'm not sure if he was a scholarship player at ASU or UA.

Comment

its arizona state he comes from its in todays argus sports briefs.

Comment

I didn't see anything in the online Argus version, but Brookings Radio reported today that he was a walk-on at Arizona State and has 4 years of eligibility remaining. He is a free safety and his high school teammate was Isiah Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
              I don't know much more other than he is a defensive back. We talked about this guy last year and if I remember correctly he played played in High School with one of the Jacks Phoenix Metro players Stone-Gilbert,Jackson and Rogers Chandler. I'm not sure if he was a scholarship player at ASU or UA.
              We did talk about him earlier.  ASU walk-on rumored months ago to be coming to State.  I suspect this is the guy mentioned by coaches at previous gatherings.

Originally posted by jackmd
              Brief internet search seems to indicate that Britton Gouch signed with Brown University out of high school.  Plays DB, 6'2" 185 lbs.

http://arizonavarsity.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=385756

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Pla...6-d21d42d11c46
              From one of JackguyII's previous posts. Spelled Britton Gouch.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

lets see what kind of talent he brings for fall camp.

Comment

Having the correct spelling makes all the difference in finding the story from KSFY:

http://www.ksfy.com/Stories/Story.cfm?SID=7213

Arizona State Football Player Transfers to SDSU

FOOTBALL – SDSU LANDS ARIZONA STATE TRANSFER

BROOKINGS, S.D. - South Dakota State has added a transfer from Arizona State to its list of newcomers for the 2006 football season.
                  Britton Gouch, who was a high school teammate of current Jackrabbit linebacker Isaiah Jackson at Chandler High School, is a 6-2, 195 safety. He will be eligible for the 2006 season as a redshirt freshman with four years of eligibility remaining. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                  X