2006 Media Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Media Guide

The 2006 Media Guide has been posted on GOJACKS.COM for your viewing pleasure!

“Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Re: 2006 Media Guide

the cover is amazing, whoever put this together did an amazing job, as the guide gets better and better every year.

Comment

Link:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary...a_Guide_06.pdf

Comment

Here's one question/complaint - in the back of the media guide they always had a write up of each of the individual All-Americans. Now there's a list of the All-Americans, and write ups only of players who played while Stig has been a coach at SDSU. I think part of the history of the program is in who those 21 players who came before Stig and what they accomplished while at SDSU. I'm not out of there yet, but I'm sure down the road that list will get edited even more.

I'll get off my little soap box now.

Great publication though. Had to be a little rough on Hove with Ron no longer there.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Did you guys see on the facilities page (pg. 12) they have a Proposed Student Athletic Development Center. I wonder what the time line for that project is. I wish they would have a site for proposed facility projects and other new facilties improvements on gojacks.com.

Comment

Working...
          X