Looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help

Hey guys, I'm PTTB and I help out with the Panthernation.com website (for UNI). I was looking for some assistance in writing a preview of SDSU for the website. If you could help me write a preview "from the fan's perspective", I would really appreciate it. Thanks! (Just PM me)

Re: Looking for help - panthernation.com

I'll bump this request. I see the 89rabbit's been over to panthernation.com. Hope some of the other denizens of Jackrabbit Nation have plans to visit our old NCC foes from Cedar Falls, either on-line or in person for the Sept. 16th game.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Looking for help

PTTB asked me to write the preview awhile ago, I told him I wasn't comfortable with writing a "preview" as I won't actually see the team until opening day. I told him that I thought he would be better off finding someone in closer proximity to our Jackrabbits. I told him his best bet was to post something on our board as we do have a few people on this site who like to write/type about SDSU. I encourage someone to step up to the plate and help PTTB out.

Go State!

Comment

PTTB:

Give me a couple of weeks and I can help you out. I know alot about the team and their abilities. Should be a great game. I'll get back to you in the next week or so.

Comment

Sounds great. Check your PM for more info.

Comment

kmbrown-

check your PM if you would. Thanks!

Comment

Hey guys. The guy who was going to do the preview hasn't emailed me or PM'd me. Could someone else step up and do a quick overview of the upcoming season. Have fun with it. Please?

Comment

Working...
              X