Great West Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great West Blog

I started a blog discussing news and my veiws regarding the Great West Conference. I plan on previewing all 5 Great West teams and I have just posted my thoughts about SDSU. Here is the link if anybody wants to check out the blog....

http://www.areavoices.com/GreatWest/

Re: Great West Blog

Looks good. I think you're exactly right that the Nicholls State game is key to the success of the season. One little thing. The UC-Davis game is Hobo Day. William Penn is just another home game.

Comment

Good luck with the blog, FargoBison! I'll definitely stop in from time to time . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks_Backer
        The UC Davis game is Hobo Days not William Penn.

Yeah, I said that a couple posts up. And a pet peeve: It's Hobo Day (singular) not Hobo Days.

Comment

Good Job, FargoBison, I agree with you on most of it. Hopefully we will knock off 1 or 2 of the close ones. I believe the game in Fargo will be a great game, Jacks will be looking for revenge.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Nicely done FargoBison. I look forward to reading the rest of your Great West previews!
            “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

it's good i like this blog. the team is a question mark at times sometimes we're on and sometimes we suck horribly. keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
              X