The Pride at Football Games this Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pride at Football Games this Fall

Since we only have 4 home games this fall and The Pride normally does not preform at the first game and after the Hobo Day game. Will they only be at 2 games at Brookings? The Pride adds alot to the game day atmosphere. Just wondering if anyone has heard....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: The Pride at Football Games this Fall

It looks like they will be performing for the opener and the November 4th game against William Penn.   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Here's a link to the Pride's newsletter:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary/Page/Information/DataInstances/16255/Files/44392/Pride_Newsletter_(06).pdf
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21
      It looks like they will be performing for the opener and the November 4th game against William Penn. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Here's a link to the Pride's newsletter:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary/Page/Information/DataInstances/16255/Files/44392/Pride_Newsletter_(06).pdf
      The newsletter says that they're performing at all home games this year.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

the first game is gonna be performed from the stands because mckinney doesn't wanna put them on the field after less than a week of practice, so it will be different watching them perform from the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21
          The newsletter says that they're performing at all home games this year.
          Oops!  I should have clarifed my answer.  I was just answering the question regarding whether the Pride would be performing for the opener and the game following Hobo Day.
          “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
            the first game is gonna be performed from the stands because mckinney doesn't wanna put them on the field after less than a week of practice, so it will be different watching them perform from the stands.
            Ah. That makes sense.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

wouldnt want to see an 8 tuba pile up out on the field would you? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                wouldnt want to see an 8 tuba pile up out on the field would you? ;D
                Tuba's should be fine... as long as they're still doing the customary shot of Southern Comfort out of their mouthpieces on Game Day!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Tuba's should be fine... as long as they're still doing the customary shot of Southern Comfort out of their mouthpieces on Game Day!
                  We were back when I was in it, just it was the liquor of your choice.
                  Go State! Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA
                    We were back when I was in it, just it was the liquor of your choice.

There's a tradition that's new to me!

I LOVE IT!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X