Countdown to 2006 SDSU Football Kickoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to 2006 SDSU Football Kickoff

I just posted on another thread that I can't wait for football season to start and got to thinking about how long it is until the 2006 season kicks off.

I found a site and created a countdown timer. The link is below.

http://www.mycustomcountdown.com/ind.../clock_id/149/

I'll be there at about 4:00 in "The Backyard" [smiley=beer.gif]

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Countdown to 2006 SDSU Football Kickoff

I like your enthusiasm, Super-B. Can you do anything to improve that home schedule? Another tailgating opportunity would be nice.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Who needs a game? I'd tailgate before a fall practice if the company was right.

Comment

night games this year tailgate area opens 5 hours before kick off so i might be staggering around the backyard.   looking forward to the opener.  on a lighter note i know chris wagner is on a 6000 calorie diet this summer.  spent some time golfing with the big boy this weekend.  kinda miss being younger me and wags went out golfing a lot as high schoolers.

Comment

Man I hope there's a lot of night games... I might be doing Play-by-play for Dakota State University, and I want to still catch SOME SDSU games!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

It sure is different with "The Backyard" than before! We used to sneak an adult refreshment into the game on occasion, now I need the game to cool down after the tailgate. CHANGE IS GOOD!

98 days, 8 hours, and 52 minutes 'til kickoff rrriiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt NOW!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

61 days, 6 hours, and 54 minutes from now the adult beverages will be flowing in the back yard. let the good times roll.

Comment

A mid summer update...
                I was on campus about a week ago for orientation with son #2 and spent some time with the fb coaches.
                They said about 60 players are on campus this summer going through the work out program. They also had their freshmen go through orientation in mid June so they could get to know each other and the other team members coming back. Coaches are worried about everything right now, but that is their job. Some concern about experience along the o line, but they think they have pretty good depth there. Media day for the footballers is set now for August 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry O.
                  A mid summer update...
                  I was on campus about a week ago for orientation with son #2 and spent some time with the fb coaches.
                  They said about 60 players are on campus this summer going through the work out program. They also had their freshmen go through orientation in mid June so they could get to know each other and the other team members coming back. Coaches are worried about everything right now, but that is their job. Some concern about experience along the o line, but they think they have pretty good depth there. Media day for the footballers is set now for August 9th.
                  Thanks for the update Jerry O. Now a resident of Yankton so I hope to make it up to Brooking more often. Maybe we could car pool? Just kidding.

A lot of uncertainty about this fall. Will the D be more solid? Who will be the QB? I don't know the answers but I am excited to find out.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Less than 50 days to kickoff!!!

Time to start smoking the ribs! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by JackTwice
                      Who needs a game?  I'd tailgate before a fall practice if the company was right.
                      ABSOLUTELY! I like your thinking JackTwice ;D

Comment

Don't wait too long to make your motel reservations in Brookings for this fall's game days.  For example, Brookings hosts the State High School Soccer Tournament on the same weekend as the Beef Bowl.  It is also Senior Day at SDSU that Saturday.

Comment

41 days til im standing behind the endzone watching the jacks beat our wisconsin foes by a score of 49-21 thats my prediction you can bank on it like you can trust the UNO athletic department. Sorry for the smack in the football column.

Comment

25 days to go!

I just threw the brats in the beer to start simmering!

Can't wait!!!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

You're gonna go through a lot of beer, simmering them puppies for 25 days!

I mean in the pot, too . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X