Montana Game on UTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Game on UTV?

Talked to someone over noon hour who said she saw an ad on KELO for a Jacks game to be televised on UTV on Sept. 9th. She wasn't sure about the details, if it was the Jacks or the Yotes, and wasn't sure about the date. Did anybody see the ad or have any info? It would be great if one of the local stations picked up the Montana game.

Re: Montana Game on UTV?

Keloland is showing the SDSU vs. Montana game on their program schedule as of now. It look's like the game will be broadcast on UPN.  Here's the link:

http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/...1&nspred=1

Go Jacks!!!
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

That is great news.

Go State!

Comment

That will be cool and I trust the admin that it did not cost an arm and a leg.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

This is great. I can't wait to sit at home and watch the Jacks on the road. What channel is this in Brookings?

Comment

Originally posted by Charger13
            This is great.  I can't wait to sit at home and watch the Jacks on the road.  What channel is this in Brookings?
            Ditto, just saw this now and it certainly makes my day in clinic more bearable knowing I can return home to watch the Jacks. I hope one of the 900 channels I have is the right one.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It is channel 10 on Sioux Falls cable (MidContinent)

Comment

Any idea if I could catch that on the web? Otherwise, satelite?
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                  Any idea if I could catch that on the web?  Otherwise, satelite?
                  It will be available online at BigSkytv.org
                  “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Anyone know if that channel that is available out here in the Hills?

Comment

Channel 10 on Prairiewave Communications digital cable in Yankton.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I wanted to go to this game but it wasn't in my budget so this is great news to hear that it will be on t.v.

Comment

Anybody find anything on Dish Network? I have paged through and can't find anything relatively close to UPN. This would be a great dissapointment for me. I made the trip last year but can't this year. I still get pumped up when I think of how awesome that environment was. If you have the chance I would go. Otherwise find a tv and enjoy a Jacks upset.

Comment

Midcontinent Channel 10 UTV-UPN in Huron

Comment

KELO has run some commericals on the game. I have not paid complete attention so do not know for certain that they are carrying the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X