Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griz fan - first post

Hey Jackrabbit fans:

Don't let yesterdays loss get ya down.  (the griz got a but whoopin too) It is only the start of the season.    I remember in 2000 the griz lost their opener to Hofstra and went on to play for the NC.  In 2003 the Griz lost their opener to NSDU.  That really smarted as they were a division below us too.  The Griz went on to make the playoffs that year.

Hang in there.  I think the SDSU fans are some of the most respectable I-AA fans.  I look forward to seeing lots of you in Missoula next Saturday.  If anyone needs info, help, etc just let me know.

Kevin

Re: Griz fan - first post

Originally posted by elkmcc
    Hey Jackrabbit fans:

Don't let yesterdays loss get ya down. (the griz got a but whoopin too) It is only the start of the season. I remember in 2000 the griz lost their opener to Hofstra and went on to play for the NC. In 2003 the Griz lost their opener to NSDU. That really smarted as they were a division below us too. The Griz went on to make the playoffs that year.

Hang in there. I think the SDSU fans are some of the most respectable I-AA fans. I look forward to seeing lots of you in Missoula next Saturday. If anyone needs info, help, etc just let me know.

Kevin

Thanks. But La Crosse is TWO divisions below us. Ugh.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, but ... the sky is still a bit dark in Jackrabbit Land. I'm worried what will happed Saturday against the Griz. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by jivebunny
        Thanks for the kind words, but ... the sky is still a bit dark in Jackrabbit Land. I'm worried what will happed Saturday against the Griz. Yikes.
        And, with all due respect, what if by some chance the griz lose to the jacks?  OMG, what would the football world say then? stranger thing have happened.  Look at MSU/CU. Do any of you forget the great game you gave the griz last year?

Comment

Working...
        X