Football Alumni Golf Tournament/Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Alumni Golf Tournament/Gathering

Just wondering if any other football alums on the board are going to be at the Alumni Golf Tournament and gathering that is Beef Bowl weekend (October 7th). I've got my calendar marked for that weekend. Should be a good time - golf, followed by BBQ, tailgating and game.

If you're a SDSU football alum and have not gotten the info on the gathering (or lost it and want to sign up) give the ticket office a call and they can get you the info you need.

Always good to meet other alums of the program.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Re: Football Alumni Golf Tournament/Gathering

I love going back to the SDSU FB Alum golf outing. I live near Green Bay, WI, I coach football at Ashwaubenon HS, so I have to leave late Friday night to drive to Brookings (about 9 hours) for the golf tourney. It is always nice to reminisce with old buddies and coaches. I missed seeing Coach Haensel last year. Has anybody seen Coach Haensel? Is he doing ok? I'm an '86 grad, played '82-'85. I hope more guys show up this year. See ya'll in Brookville.
    Chewie #59

Comment

Re: Football Alumni Golf Tournament/Gathering

can't make it this year. Would love to, but just too much going on for me to make the trip on that weekend.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
      X