Watch SDSU on Big Sky TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch SDSU on Big Sky TV

I just wanted to let you all know that you can watch South Dakota State's game against Montana live at www.bigskytv.org. The game is free this week. We will have live stats, as well as a chat room for you. You'll actually be watching the TV feed from this game, so the quality should be great. Anytime SDSU plays in a Big Sky venue in football, volleyball, or men's and women's basketball, it will be video streamed at www.bigskytv.org. After this week, cost is $6.95 per event. I hope many of you check it out and provide us with feedback.

Thanks,
    Jon Kasper
    Big Sky Conference

Re: Watch SDSU on Big Sky TV

I've got a few fellow Rabbit fans coming over Saturday to watch the game on Big Sky TV.  I'm running the feed thru my big screen tv.  I'm sure a few Captain-Cokes will be going down during the game.  Hopefully, we'll be toasting to an upset victory and not drowning our sorrows like last weekend!

Go Jacks !!!

“Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Do you have all the instructions for hooking it up to your TV? If not, we have them on www.bigskytv.org. Please let me know how it goes. I haven't talked to anyone who has hooked it up to the TV.

Comment

It works out pretty well.  I've watched a couple of videos off your site just to make sure the picture looks good.  I just hook my laptop up to my tv using a S-Video cable and then set my tv as the second monitor.  

By the way outsider, I really like your website.  I'm looking forward to watching some Big Sky games throughout the season.  Keep up the good work

“Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

outsider, you just made my weekend. I plan on plopping down in front of the puter for the game. Now, if you could do something to help us defend the pass...
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
          X