Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Bohn

UNO has a fb radio analyst named kurt bohn who is the best analyst we
    have ever had and one of the most insightful I have heard anywhere. Not your typical homer you see around small time fb in these parts. He talks a lot about being a former asst coach at sdsu and how much he loved it there, etc. Anybody know the guy and if so when did he coach there.

Re: Kurt Bohn

Coach Bohn replaced Trent Baalke at the end of the Daly era and hung around for the beginning of Stig's tenure. He was D-Line and Strength and Conditioning. Left to pursue life in the private sector and spend more time with his family. I personally like Kurt as he is a terrific person. Can't say much for his on the field aspects as I never played for him. Glad to hear he's still filling his football Jones', even if it is for UNO
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Re: Kurt Bohn

I remember coach Bohn. "You gotta bend your knees men." Coach Bohn was a good guy! Kind of awkward to talk to sometimes. He was a Defesive guy and I was an Offensive guy so I wasn't involved very much in his coaching. He was our strength coach when he was at State. Did ok there, but a few guys came up with shoulder injuries because he had us doing a lot of heavy workouts(clean and jerks). Interesting that he is on the radio. Hope he is doing well.

Go Jacks... Beat Montana

Comment

Working...
      X