bigskytv.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigskytv.org

Anyone able to get the feed? All I get is the Montana State game.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: bigskytv.org

doens't seem to be working

Comment

doesn't do much in the way of convincing people to subscribe for the year
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Same for me. Anything we need to do other than click on the link to the SDSU game? That's not working for me so far.

Comment

It's not working for me either. >
          “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Have tried about everything, but no go...just the silly blue CSN vamp..... >

Comment

I'm getting nothing
              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

It is a free service  - they probably have much more people trying to log on than normal when they charge for it....

Comment

go here

www.kpax.com

link at middle of page.

It Works!

Comment

http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/G...ry.asp?C=50436 is the KPAX feed 1st and goal griz.

Comment

I'm giving up and driving to a friend that gets UPN, it didn't come on the "rabbit" ears.

Comment

got it on the Montana feed. just in time to see them score

Comment

Somebody but Rabbit in Verm a beer!! Oh all right...Rum &Cokes around!

Comment

I've got it on my computer and my 50 inch TV. Pretty sweet deal. Now lets move the ball.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Watching the video with the sound muted and have WNAX running at the same time...seems to be in about perfect synch!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X