UNI tailgating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI tailgating

Looking promising for me. Sounds like we will head to Des Moines Friday night, on to Ames Saturday AM and then to Cedar Falls. Back to Des Moines after the game Saturday and then back to Yankton Sunday. Should be fun with the whole crew.

Those planning to attend lets try to meet in the tailgate lot if interested. I don't have details so we would need a better understanding of the lot to provide directions. It interested we could pool or collective resources and plan a party or we could all just show up with our own stuff (which my be easiest) and share whatever is deficient from individual party packs.

I think it will be just my brother and I, maybe one kid, maybe two, maybe three or four and maybe even our wives. Either way we should be there.

Seems 89 has made some contacts on the UNI board and the tailgate lot is directly West of the stadium. Recommendation is to park South of the tailgate lot and walk across the street.

http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=4645

Sounds like the weather should be reasonable. Upper 70s, 30% chance of showers.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: UNI tailgating

My wife and I are in.  We are driving from KC to Des Moines the first night then on to the game the next day and spending the night in Waterloo after the game.  Doc PM me and we can work out the details.

Anyone else? [smiley=beer.gif]

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
      Looking promising for me.  Sounds like we will head to Des Moines Friday night, on to Ames Saturday AM and then to Cedar Falls.  Back to Des Moines after the game Saturday and then back to Yankton Sunday.  Should be fun with the whole crew.

Those planning to attend lets try to meet in the tailgate lot if interested.  I don't have details so we would need a better understanding of the lot to provide directions.  It interested we could pool or collective resources and plan a party or we could all just show up with our own stuff (which my be easiest) and share whatever is deficient from individual party packs.

I think it will be just my brother and I, maybe one kid, maybe two, maybe three or four and maybe even our wives.  Either way we should be there.  

Seems 89 has made some contacts on the UNI board and the tailgate lot is directly West of the stadium.  Recommendation is to park South of the tailgate lot and walk across the street.

http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=4645

Sounds like the weather should be reasonable.  Upper 70s, 30% chance of showers.
      Game's indoor. Only tailgating will be mostly affected by the weather.

Comment

UNI Tailgating... if you're headed to Cedar Falls, join us at the SDSU Alumni Tent. Sounds like we're going to have a good turnout. Just let me know if you're coming and I'll be sure to have enough food and drink. Here's more information:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/AlumniFounda...fm?PassID=7149

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit
          Game's indoor.  Only tailgating will be mostly affected by the weather.
          Exactly, and when making a 6 hour trip the tailgating experience helps justify the ways and the means. Given our early season performance I am a little wary about the outcome of the game and a good time had by all in the tailgate lot will help offset any wounds inflicted by the Panthers. That said, I remain cautiously optimistic.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by statealum
            UNI Tailgating... if you're headed to Cedar Falls, join us at the SDSU Alumni Tent. Sounds like we're going to have a good turnout. Just let me know if you're coming and I'll be sure to have enough food and drink. Here's more information:

Go Jacks!
            Just sent an email reply. We will stop by. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by statealum

Go Jacks!

I just sent an e-mail to RSVP for Mrs. 89rabbit and myself, sounds like fun!  8-)

Go State!  

Comment

Hold on to your SDSU hats!! Looks like it will be windy for the tailgate tomorrow. 20-25 mph out of the SSE. 40% chance of getting wet out in the parking lot. That tent is seeming more and more appealing.

Comment

Working...
                X