Congrats to the Jacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Jacks!

Congrats to the Jacks. You guys outplayed and outcoached us. Hopefully we will play a game this season where we can get off the line of scrimmage without committing an illegal procedure penalty every fourth play. I don't think I've ever seen a McNeese team commit as many penalties as this year's team. The way things are going, I don't know if we will ever get back to the level we were three or four years ago.

You guys are good!! Good luck the rest of the season.

I hope the Jack fans that came down had a good time down here and were treated nice. I looking forward to my trip up there in two years.

Thanks to John? (RabbitDen) for the hats to add to my collections and it was nice meeting you and (Eric ??).

To the guys that I promised pictures. I have some work to do around the house so it make take a day or two for me to get my pictures up on our website and to send you your pictures. Just be patient and they will be coming.

Good luck,
    Doc

Re: Congrats to the Jacks!

Thanks for the  congrad, and hopefully you will find the same hospitality when your team comes up to Brookings.

We have had some very serious questions about our coaching and to read your comments, does make my day.  Coach Stig in his post game show was questioned about the number of McNeese penalities, and Stig said it was about playing very aggressive football and I would probably agree despite all I had was a WNAX broadcast to base my conclusion on. I regret I was not at the game.

This was a very big win for us.

Having beat, Southern two years ago Nicholls last week and now McNeese, we may lose our focus with this jibberish about being 3-0 in Louisana.

We are hardly ready for LSU.  Next year or when ever we meet again, the game outcome could be much different.

Comment

Good Win. Keep up the good work. ;D ;D

Comment

A winning streak!!!!!!!!!

Great job to the Coaches and Players!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McNeese72
          Congrats to the Jacks.   You guys outplayed and outcoached us.   Hopefully we will play a game this season where we can get off the line of scrimmage without committing an illegal procedure penalty every fourth play.   I don't think I've ever seen a McNeese team commit as many penalties as this year's team.   The way things are going, I don't know if we will ever get back to the level we were three or four years ago.

You guys are good!!   Good luck the rest of the season.

I hope the Jack fans that came down had a good time down here and were treated nice.   I looking forward to my trip up there in two years.

Thanks to John? (RabbitDen) for the hats to add to my collections and it was nice meeting you and (Eric ??).

To the guys that I promised pictures.   I have some work to do around the house so it make take a day or two for me to get my pictures up on our website and to send you your pictures.  Just be patient and they will be coming.

Good luck,
          Doc
          Classy post, Doc.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the year.

Comment

Working...
          X