Game Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Pictures

I finally got my game pictures for the Cowboy-Jackrabbit game up.   Note:  The pictures are oriented mainly for the McNeese fans.

Doc's Shots

Enjoy,
    Doc

P.S.  If you hear some bad things coming out of the McNeese Athletic Department in the next few days, it is not because of the results of Saturday's game.   It is because of some things that have been brewing in the background for awhile.

Re: Game Pictures

Doc,

Great pics....Thanks for posting

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
      Doc,

Great pics....Thanks for posting

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Agreed, very nice. That is how you tailgate.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

thanks again Doc.

That was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by McNeese72

P.S.  If you hear some bad things coming out of the McNeese Athletic Department in the next few days, it is not because of the results of Saturday's game.   It is because of some things that have been brewing in the background for awhile.

I guess this is what Doc was talking about:

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp...5&nav=7k7f

McNeese replaces Tate as head football coach

LAKE CHARLES, La. Tommy Tate will be replaced as the head coach of McNeese State's football program as the Cowboys struggle to overcome a one-and-three start to their season.

That news comes from the university president. Robert Hebert says Tate will be replaced by offensive coordinator Matt Viator, who will act as interim head coach.

Tate had been the head coach since 2000 and a member of the coaching staff since 1979.

Hebert refrained from saying the slow start to the season was the reason for the change.

On Saturday, the Cowboys lost 20-to-17 to South Dakota State and two of their losses have been to Division One-A teams. The Cowboys have suffered late-game collapses, being outscored 55-to-zero in the fourth quarters of games against Division One-A opponents.

Tate ends his stint at McNeese with a 49-and-26 record and led the Cowboys to three straight Southland Conference championships from 2001 to 2003.  .  .  .  (read more)

Go State!  

Comment

Wow. High expectations and a tough job. The (former) coach had a decidedly winning record for his career and three fairly recent conference championships.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              [quote author=McNeese72 link=1159900708/0#0 date=1159900690]
              Hebert refrained from saying the slow start to the season was the reason for the change.

Go State!  

It seems there is more than just the record at issue. However, it must have just come up or they just picked a bad time to give him the axe.

Comment

Isn't Tommy Tate the office linebacker?
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan
                  Isn't Tommy Tate the office linebacker?
                  TERRY Tate, Office Linebacker . . .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64420699213865
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...90625809448921
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                  X