Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms

I know the bookstore started selling home football jersies last year. I mean “game” uniforms. Does the bookstore sell or can we order white away jersies? I like them much better. Am I right that road unies have changed a bit in the past year or two? They look sharp. I’m open to all thoughts on jersies. The home blues aren’t my favorite, but I suspect that since they are new we will have them for a spell.

Mods ... move this thread if you wish.

Re: Uniforms

I agree that the away uniforms look fantastic!

Comment

You mean game worn uniforms or replicas? I went to their site and I still only see the kiddie jerseys. :'( I would definately go for a SDSU replica jersey.
      Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
      -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba
        You mean game worn uniforms or replicas? I went to their site and I still only see the kiddie jerseys. :'( I would definately go for a SDSU replica jersey.
        Last fall, I got a postcard from the bookstore. It said they could order authentic football jersies. The blue home ones like they use in games. I have not seen them IN the bookstore, but I think they can still be ordered. Cost last year was $85, I believe. I was tempted, but I resisted in part because the blue uniforms are so plain. If you want to know for sure if you can buy a game jersey, call or stop by the bookstore. I think you still can.

Comment

I was given a replica game jersey for x-mas a couple years ago from my dad. I believe the good doctor has one in his office as well. I was also partial to our road whites. They made the banana pants a little more bearable. I have both of my jerseys from when I played thanks also to my dad, Coach Stig and Tim Dewitt (sp?). Tim is the head equipment guy for all of SDSU sports and is the man to go to if you're really looking for jersey's etc.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I have an authentic home uniform, blue in color, #23. I tried to wear it but at 6'4" and 185 soaking wet I just don't fill it out. I'd have to wear pads. Therefore, it is in my office at home. Sometimes, when the games are tight, I chew on it like Tark use to.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X