Turf at Coughlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turf at Coughlin

Has anyone been by Coughlin to see if they have done anything or are working on the field to make it playable. I assume the high school has several games on it also. Hoping that it will be in decent shape by the Central Ark game...

Go Jacks !!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: Turf at Coughlin

My wife and I went up to CAS on Tuesday, Sept 5th, at 7PM, and you would never have known the field was torn up.
    They did a lot of work by hand-reworking/turning over divots, rolling, and re-seeding the field. It doesn't even look like the same field. They've done a really nice job of making the field playable.

The Bobcats play this Friday.

GO STATE
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Thanks SDSU16.....I figured it would be in the best shape it could be, just had not heard anything......

Go Jacks !!!!!

Comment

I will be rooting for the Bobcats opponents. Whomever that is this week. :P

Comment

I know it has been awhile, but can anyone tell us about how the field condition is. I assume that BHS has had a couple of games there and I know they play there tonight. Will it be in good condition for tomorrow's game?

Go Jacks !!!!!

Comment

I've been told its in better shape than it was before the La Crosse game. So I dunno, I'll probably watch the high school game tonight after the Texas Tech soccer game.

Comment

The field is playable. It looks better from the stands than it does on the field, but it is smooth. The grounds crew deserves some serious props getting that thing back into shape. If you see Doug, Nate, Pat, or Bernie, give them your thanks. They take alot of pride in there work. The paint job looks awsome!

Matt Thorn

Comment

And that there folks is right from the horses mouth. ;D

I will be the first to say great job grounds crew...youve done the unthinkable.

Imagine turning your feed lot into a football field in two weeks. :-?

Well, they proved it can be done.

Comment

The field looks to be ready for our Rabbits. Thorny and his gang did a good job, now its up to the Rabbits to reward these hard working people, they deserve a game ball for their hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                    The field looks to be ready for our Rabbits.  Thorny and his gang did a good job, now its up to the Rabbits to reward these hard working people, they deserve a game ball for their hard work.
                    HEAR DAT, HEAR DAT!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

the field is in good shape. playing on it last night, i had no troubles with anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X