D1-AA Team of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1-AA Team of the Week

Haven't noticed this on here, just wanted to say congratulations.

2006 Division I-AA Weekly Awards

For Immediate Release

October 3, 2006

West Chicago, Illinois

Wk 1 Wk 2 Wk 3 Wk 4 Wk 5

CAJUN COOKING DOES JACKRABBITS GOOD

South Dakota State made a splash in its initial year of I-AA football by downing Southern University last year. This time, SDSU returned to bayou country and rallied past McNeese State for a 20-17 win.

Trailing McNeese 17-6 going into the fourth quarter, the Jackrabbits ripped off fourteen unanswered points to claim the tough road win. SDSU held the home team Cowboys to just ten first downs and 120 yards passing.

Congratulations to South Dakota State, CollegeSportsReport.com Division I-AA Team of the Week.

Re: D1-AA Team of the Week

Mentioned in another post, don't recall if it had a thread of its own. Definitely deserves its own topic line. Thanks.

Again, congrats to the Jacks players and coaches. Lets keep this momentum and roll into the conference season with 3 straight wins.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: D1-AA Team of the Week

Originally posted by Purple Pride
      Haven't noticed this on here, just wanted to say congratulations.

2006 Division I-AA Weekly Awards

For Immediate Release

October 3, 2006

West Chicago, Illinois  

Wk 1 Wk 2 Wk 3 Wk 4 Wk 5    

CAJUN COOKING DOES JACKRABBITS GOOD

South Dakota State made a splash in its initial year of I-AA football by downing Southern University last year.  This time, SDSU returned to bayou country and rallied past McNeese State for a 20-17 win.

Trailing McNeese 17-6 going into the fourth quarter, the Jackrabbits ripped off fourteen unanswered points to claim the tough road win.  SDSU held the home team Cowboys to just ten first downs and 120 yards passing.

Congratulations to South Dakota State, CollegeSportsReport.com Division I-AA Team of the Week.
      Very nice, except the Southern game was two years ago....

Comment

Working...
      X