• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison blast GSU

NDSU 34
    GSU 14

Good Luck tonight Jacks! ;D ;D

Re: Bison blast GSU

Wow. Another impressive win for the Bison.
    This space for lease.

Comment

This score really surprised me. I guess we need to frequent Bisonville to get the details. NDSU appears to be very good after beating Ball State and now Georgia Southern.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if NDSU were to give the Gophers a big scare in two weeks.......

Comment

I will venture out to say that GS is not quite the team this year as they have been years past.

Comment

I've been following the Bison pretty closely.  They deserved to have a high ranking.  Minnesota will certainly be favored but this is the exact recipe for upset and NDSU plays with the confidence that causes upsets.

Minnesota was absolutely hosed with a pass interference call in OT against Penn State.  The defender made a perfect play -- I'll bet the replay is on ESPN all day today -- and the game should have ended right there.  Now, on the other hand, since stuff like that happens, what the heck is MN doing with a kicker who can't make extra points?  My local high school has a kicker who has rarely missed inside 45 yards and NEVER misses an extra point attempt. You'd think MN could recruit a soccer player or at least borrow one for a game once in a while.

Comment

Another great win for a great program. I have no problem showing respect for NDSU. In fact, I look forward to continuing to pursue them. I think our FB program can improve just as our women's BB program did while "chasing" the dynasty at NDSU. Looking forward to a battle in Fargo.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
              X